Customers orient themselves 100% online. During a purchase and after delivery, your website or web shop is the primary channel where customers look for answers to questions.
A knowledge base with all questions and answers helps customers and employees. The knowledge base can be used for all your customer contact channels. On your online shop, website, chat, e-mail, telephone and social media.
With online self-service you give your customers 24 x 7 support. This increases conversion and reduces the costs of your customer service.
Advantages of self-service and a knowledge base
Knowlede management is a process in which a knowledge base is filled and completed in a structured manner. We have experience with various systems such as Zendesk, Freshdeks, Trengo and Polly. Our approach consists of the following steps:
- Determining the objectives of knowledge management
- Description of customer profiles and customer journeys
- Gathering the available knowledge in your organization
- Drawing up procedures for the management of the knowledge base
- Designation and training of involved employees
- Processing knowledge, publishing and testing
- Analyzing customer questions and expanding the knowledge base
Launching online self-service?
Self-service can lower the number of live contacts, shorten the training of employees and increase customer satisfaction.
You can employ us for advice, selection, implementation and management of knowledge management systems.
Mail your details and we will contact you within 1 working day. Of course, you can also call or e-mail us.
- 24×7 support for your customers
- Satisfied employees
- Insight into customer questions
- Less live customer contact
- Lower costs per contact